Make sure you designate a guardian for your minor children

  • Breunig Law
  • No Comments

Have minor children? You should have a written Legal Guardian document to be sure the person(s) you wish to care for your children is first in line.

Without a properly drafted and signed guardianship designation, your children will be caught up in the court system where the court will determine who has the legal right to be their legal guardian. Even then, the court will maintain jurisdiction of the guardianship and will require an annual report to the court.

Plan ahead and have peace of mind that your wishes are followed.

Author: Breunig Law